Hello there! I see that you stumbled upon my blog. Thanks for stopping by and checking it out.
To explain what this blog is about can either be explained the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is telling you that it's about the shit and giggles I've had my whole life. The hard way? Going more deep into detail about it.
My whole life I've always wanted to share my stories with people. The stories of the laughter and fun. Maybe sometimes the one about what I thought or where I would get into loads of trouble, but the only problem about telling people stories of my life in person is that they either don't have enough time or I don't. That or they just aren't interested. >.<
One time I considered writing a book, but who would publish the stuff that I have in mind writing? Not that many people I'm going to guess. Plus I want what I write to be available to the public the same day as I publish the post so that hopefully I can read and/or hear about what others thought. Thats a hint right there to you fellow readers ~.^
Speaking of books. When I was a kid, age 9, I was into writing stories. I wrote one which has a nice moral to it. Here it is.
Once upon a time there lived a snow boy. His name was Billy. He has been blind his whole life. When he first started school he was teased about it and called Snow Blind Billy. He was called that his whole life ever since he started school.
The snow kids that did except him tho became his snow friends. They were his friends ever since he met them, but two friends wasn't enough. Billy was still made fun of for his blindness so he became mean. He started to be a bully to the other snow kids that made fun of him.
He would hit them with his cane and take their lunch money. Billy became the meanest kid in the school and on top of that: He was blind! :o
Instead of the snow kids making fun of him and calling him Snow Blind Billy. They started saying to watch out for Snow Blind Billy. They would tell their snow teachers about Billy and what he would do, but they would brush it off and tell them to stop making up stories. That he is blind and that they should be ashamed of themselves to make up horrible stories.
This happened through out the year and went on to Junior High. Christmas was around the corner and Billy was meaner than ever. He didn't want anything for Christmas. Everybody was able to go home earlier for their Winter break because the school was snowed in.
Well... Christmas morning came and Billy was handed his stocking. He poured his goodies out into his stick hands, but didn't feel anything he thought was interesting. What did fall out of his stocking you ask? Coal was what fell out. Being blind as he is, he put them on his face and a miracle happened!
He yelled out, "I CAN SEE!!! I CAN SEE!!"
After that Christmas morning he was a happy snow kid. He was no longer mean to the other snow kids because they never made fun of him again for being blind.
The End
Now that I read this.. What was I on? Oh ya.. ritalin @_@;
My stories won't be as retarded as this. Since this is my first post I just thought I'll give you something to read.
Thanks for reading my blog and be sure to check up on it for more updates :)
No comments:
Post a Comment