Everybody in their life has had to own at least one water gun. Ranging from these little Dollar store pistols to the Toys-R-Us $80 ones. These things were fun when I was a kid. Anything with water was fun basically >.<
The things I would hate was when some kids we wouldn't know would always join in the battle, but they put soap in their guns. That stuff hurt some poor kid's eyes. Lucky me, I was wearing goggles :P
Then you would have either the cry babies that would want to play, but didn't want to get wet. They were ok, but they were as bad as the other people that would play. The ones that shoot you directly in your face and don't stop doing it.
The story today that I have is about when I was in 6th grade. I went over to a friend's house to have some water fights. I didn't have one of my own so I took my dad's water gun with me. It was one of the $80 ones. It was a water pressured gun. So the water will just burst with so much pressure that it will literally take your skin off >:D well.. maybe not that much, but from far away you would feel it pretty good.
Well, once I got to my friend's house we all loaded up, filled up the guns with water. Then we choose teams. If you basically get wet. You're out. Pretty easy game. Works best the first time around, but the next following rounds its kind of hard to tell who is out or not.
Back to the story of the battle. Nothing really happened with me. I'm more of a hider and enjoy to ambush. If more than one person I stay low. Pretty good plan, but it kind of ended up in a way I didn't want it to be.
It was me verses my friend. I had a the pressure soaker and a water pistol. The pistol was filled up to max and the pressure soaker was pumped beyond maximum. All he had was one of those pump about 1-3 times and shoot it.
My plan? Couldn't really do anything, but I could've outran him because he was pretty slow. So there wasn't really any fun in that. So thats why I throw my pistol at his face. Swung the pressure soaker around from my back to aiming position and shot!
I should have aimed better tho, because I shot him in his wiener. Full blast from the big gun -> his wiener = pain. A bit later on: Tears.
I was told I couldn't bring the big gun anymore >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahaha thats cute.
i just found a small water gun (a little smaller than size of the bottom of a glass) and i was so excieted....i brought it to school and shot ppl and they didnt kno who did it cuz its so tiny...but yeah ahha that was cute.
Post a Comment