Has anybody every choked on food? I have. Many of times sadly. One time, when I was about 7 or 8, I was eating dinner with my family and started choking. One of my sisters started hitting my back so that I could cough it up, but my parents told her to stop. They didn't do anything really. Just waited for me to cough it up myself then asked if I was ok. I mean.. I was ok to a point, but to watch to see if my choking would worsen? At least she was trying to help.
Today after work I was riding my bike with no hands. I thought it was pretty cool. To top that off I was eating ice. :D Well.. I hit a bump and started choking on the ice. I didn't know what to do so I put my hands on the grips of the bike to balance myself. Then a second later I wasn't choking. Ice melts quickly.
A side note for whomever is reading this:
I'm not sure when I will update my blog, but I am aiming to do it every day. Just like my morning piss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment