Sep 29, 2007

HOT CHEETOS

How many of you readers like Hot Cheetos? They're so good. Once you're used to them, they become your favorite chips to eat. Not with a sandwich or anything. Just by themselves. I used to eat Hot Cheetos at school like it was nothing, but then again.. I've always wondered what my teachers thought when I would turn in work with red finger prints on them. >.<

It happened this year. Early this year. I was sitting around and I wasn't in the mood to cook up food. I just wanted something to eat real quick. I looked in the cupboard and there it was! An unopened bag of Hot Cheetos. I ate up that bag like it was nothing.


Now keep in mind that I haven't ate anything at all that day... except for those chips. Couple hours later I regretted eating them. I regretted it even more for eating the whole bag. Reason? Cause it burnt. Not my mouth. The other thing.

What am I trying to tell you here? Don't eat Hot Cheetos on an empty stomach! It burns!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the advice, ill be sure not to eat hot cheetos on an empty stomach... haha